Website Sunrise Labs
Be an integral part of our world-renowned engineering team at a company recognized as the #1 Best Company in NH to work for! Sunrise is in search of a Director of Electrical Engineering. You’ll be a member of the Sunrise Leadership Team, managing a group of 6 to 12 electrical engineers with experience varying from 1 to 20+ years; holding your team accountable for delivering excellence and continuously improving.
At Sunrise you will:
- Hire outstanding Electrical Engineers to meet the growing needs of Sunrise and its clients
- Mentor and coordinate the mentorship of the less experienced Engineers to grow their skills and abilities
- Match Engineers to projects that align with their goals and support each Engineer in their assignments
- Monitor the progress made by the Electrical Engineers their assigned projects (up to a dozen different projects across the department)
- Prepare proposals for client efforts that include electronics work
- Build the Electrical Engineering team / community; to be the ‘home’ for Electrical Engineers to get help and maintain state-of-the-art skills
- Define the needs for Electrical Engineering Tools, building and supporting a best-in-class Electrical Engineering CAD infrastructure
- Create and maintain best-in-class Electrical Engineering design processes
We’ll look for:
- A BS degree in Electrical Engineering and 8+ years of electronic design experience
- Experience leading a technical team
- Deep understanding of and experience with electronic design for medical devices including working knowledge of IEC 60601-1 and IEC 61010
- Someone who seeks to understand the passions and career goals of each Electrical Engineer
You’ll stand out with:
- Experience in the development of medical devices or in a similarly highly regulated environment
This position requires that you be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are requesting a reasonable accommodation for religion or a health-related need.
We’re in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and the ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com