Website Boston Engineering
Boston Engineering improves the way people work and live through innovative product design and novel engineering. We are product designers and engineers for the Medical, Industrial, Commercial, and Defense sectors. Experts in robotics, motion control and embedded systems, DFX, and digital transformation, we are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. Seeking innovative, passionate self-starters who are looking to work in an environment where curiosity and drive are encouraged and rewarded.
We are growing in response to continued demand for our services, driving the need for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our fast-paced product and project development consulting company. The ideal candidate will have recruited mechanical, electrical, and software engineers in a design environment. We need a results-oriented individual who will bring a high level of success to meet challenging goals.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications
- Perform initial phone screen for fit
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Manage the candidate experience
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Facilitate the offer process
- Assist in the onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Abiltiy to work independently
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Five years of technical recruiting experience preferred
We offer a hybrid work environment that encourages our team to cross-train, pursue inspiring and innovative engineering, and experience a broad depth and breadth of opportunities. We offer an open, energetic working environment that fosters an entrepreneurial team spirit. Founded in 1995, we are located in Waltham, MA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.