Website Boston Engineering
We are passionate about delivering software solutions that help fuel product development and innovation. Boston Engineering Corporation, headquartered in Waltham, MA, supplies, supports, and maintains the world’s leading engineering software from product development and product lifecycle maintenance software tools to first class engineering simulation software. Our partners, Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) and Ansys Corporation, help companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Boston Engineering offers sales & support, training, performance toolkits, and a systems monitoring solution to maximize investment and drive results with PTC and Ansys products.
Boston Engineering seeks motivated sales professionals to manage and grow assigned installed accounts and named non-installed accounts (prospects). As a Client Relations Executive, you will be responsible for developing and establishing strategic relationships with new and existing clients, educating them about Boston Engineering capabilities while providing solution-based selling of our products and services.
- Research, identify and generate new business leads
- Prospect and develop new accounts while maintaining sales within existing accounts
- Provide solutions to customers’ problems and assure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of all our products, sales programs, services, and processes
- Document all customer interaction in our Customer Relationship Management tool
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, utilizing all company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management
- Must possess a technical understanding of customer’s business objectives to map a strategy consisting of software, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives
- Manage new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
- Participate in critical sales campaigns and service projects
- Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts
- Keep current on new products, services, procedures, and tools by attending training and departmental meetings
- Update customers on product changes and modifications
- BA/BS undergraduate degree and 3-5 years related sales experience
- Strong phone presence with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems in complex technical environments
- Product knowledge or industry experience an asset
- Experience with customer relationship management software
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Self-motivated with independent work skills
**Your application will not be considered complete without a writing sample attached to it.**
We offer a hybrid work environment that encourages our team to cross-train, pursue inspiring and innovative engineering, and experience a broad depth and breadth of opportunities. We offer an open, energetic working environment that fosters an entrepreneurial team spirit. Founded in 1995, we are located in Waltham, MA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.