Sensor Technology In The Medical Arena, Now and In The Future
November 3 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm EDTFree
- How a startup negotiated the ever-complex processes of fund raising, medical device design, and contract manufacturer selection during COVID.
- The challenges of imbedding sensors in wearables using a holistic approach to designing new medical solutions.
- How testing new technologies is done: what you need to know and what to expect when subjecting your product to the testing process.
CEO & Co-Founder Lura Health
CEO & Founder 99 Degrees
Staff Engineer Intertek
Soheil Ashkani-Esfahani, MD MODERATOR
CSO of Foot & Ankle Research and Innovation Lab, Clinical Executive of Orthopaedic Registries, Mass General, Harvard Medical School
Dr. Ashkani-Esfahani is an orthopaedic clinician, researcher, innovator, lecturer, and entrepreneur, who has founded several ventures and startups during his career that have mainly focused on improving orthopaedic healthcare.
Andrew Celentano - EVENT CHAMPION
Senior Innovation Consultant Boston Engineering
Andrew has 20+ years combined experience in the Technology, Medical Device, R&D, Pharma and Drug Delivery markets. His expertise includes Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operational Management arenas.
Nov 3, 2021: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm EDT
- 4:30 – 5:00 General Networking
- 5:00 – 6:00 Panelist Forum
- 6:00 – 6:30+ Meet the Speakers & More Networking
All Zoom links for attending the Forum and Networking sessions
will be sent to registered individuals prior to the event.