- This event has passed.
Money and Medical Devices: Taking the First Steps Towards Funding Your Medical Startup
May 25, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm EDTFree
Full Length Recording
- Introduce you to some of the experts shepherding innovators into the innovation ecosystem
- Teach you best practices for approaching and becoming involved in the innovation ecosystem
- Provide an introduction to technology incubators, university-based innovation centers, corporate partner innovation/development centers, and angel investors
- Help you to begin building your support network for seeking investments for your idea
- Help you determine the first step for turning your idea into a plan and then a product
- Prepare medical device innovators to identify the steps to grow an idea into a real plan and product that interests investors.
Mary Ann Picard, MS
Director of Operations at M2D2 @ UMass - An Incubator for Med Device & Biotech start-up cos.
Shayan Bhattacharyya, MBA
Venture Partner, Strategic Advisor, Healthcare Executive
Wendy Slone, PhD
CEO/Founder of bTECH
Jeff Champagne, MBA - MODERATOR
Medical Technology and Life Science Product Development, Business Development, Product Marketing Executive, Creative Director, Angel Investor
Kristofer Munroe, JD - CO-CHAMPION
Market Access Strategy and Insight
Mr. Munroe has nearly 20 years of experience in advocacy. He works with patients and medical device manufacturers to solve problems related to access to care. He provides expertise in the design of, implementation of, and training of personnel in strategies for commercialization, reimbursement, and compliant healthcare provider interactions and support services. Through his work at Argenta, he has supported a range of clients, from large multinational medical device manufacturers to early-stage innovators.
Jeff Karg, MS - CO-CHAMPION
President, MDG Boston; Managing Director, Boston Innovation
Mr. Karg’s professional experience encompasses technology development, entrepreneurship, and business leadership. Successful in technology creation and product development in both startup and corporate environments, he has been through multiple development and funding cycles and is expert in navigating complex projects with large teams.
May 25, 2022: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm EDT
- 4:30 – 5:00 General Networking
- 5:00 – 6:00 Panelist Forum
- 6:00 – 6:30+ Meet the Speakers & More Networking
All Zoom links for the Forum and Networking sessions
will be sent upon registration and again just prior to the event.