- This event has passed.
Go-To-Market Strategies for Start-up Success: Beyond Regulatory and Reimbursement Milestones
May 24 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm EDTFree
Successful exits for medtech startups have never been tougher to achieve.
- Cost: $31 million and $94 million on average to get to market via 510(k) and PMA routes, respectively.
- Time: 2/3 of medtech startup acquisitions occur post-commercialization.
- Challenge: 75% of first VP Sales turn over between 16 and 24 months.
Strategics and investors seek evidence of market adoption despite rising commercial headwinds.
- Many hard-to-reach stakeholders create a complex buying process.
- Hospitals are struggling financially.
- Labor and staffing challenges are overwhelming.
Learn why market forces demand a more sophisticated and earlier approach to commercialization and go-to-market planning.
VP of Strategy & New Business Development, (Retired)
Commercial Consultant, SAV²R Group
Executive Recruiter, MJ Moore & Associates
MODERATOR: Tom Patzelt
Commercial Consultant, Patzelt Marketing
Agenda and Date
May 24 11:30am – 1:30pm EDT (ONLINE EVENT)
• 11:30 – 12:00 General Networking
• 12:00 – 1:00 Panelist Forum
• 1:00 – 1:30 Meet the speakers and more networking
Zoom links will be provided for all registered attendees prior to the event.