MDG Boston Elections – 2022
The Election Period is now open until June 27, 2022. MDG Boston members in good standing will receive an email with a link to the voting portal. If you did not receive this email, or would like to become a member, please contact us.
MDG Boston’s Nominating Committee has reviewed the Board of Director nominations for elections and provides a strong slate of candidates for your consideration.
More information is available at the Candidates Page.
WHO WE ARE
- The Medical Development Group – Boston (MDG Boston) is a globally-focused, member driven, volunteer organization.
- Our mission is to promote and nurture a global MedTech ecosystem that accelerates development by innovators and entrepreneurs to advance healthcare outcomes.
OPPORTUNITY FOR MEDTECH PROFESSIONALS
- Grow and share your network as we expand nationally and beyond
- Join a team of dedicated MedTech professionals in a not-for-profit organization
- Lead MDG Boston and shape its future
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO MDG BOSTON
- A shared passion for the development of medical technology
- Experience and expertise for a specific Position as described below
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with industry thought leaders
- PRESIDENT: Responsible for the overall direction and running of the organization
- TREASURER: Manages financial aspects of the organization.
- SECRETARY: Spearheads formal communications for internal meetings and proceedings.
- Director Positions
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE, MEMBER ADVOCATE: 1) Serves as the primary Member advocate providing an integral communications link between Members and the Board; 2) Obtains Member feedback relative to the organization’s value proposition.
- HUMAN RESOURCES: 1) Provides leadership in fostering organization structure and values; 2) Leads diversity and inclusion initiatives
- MARKETING – BRANDING & COMMUNITY MESSAGING: 1) Establishes and maintains a strategic approach to branding and communication; 2) Oversees website development and supports promotional efforts
- MARKETING – COMMUNICATIONS AND PROMOTION: 1) Leads efforts to ensure events are communicated to the MedTech industry; 2) Oversees and executes event promotion through multiple channels.
- MARKETING – GROWTH STRATEGY: 1) Develops strategic plan for organizational growth and expansion; 2) Collaborates across the organization to ensure achievement of MDG Boston vision.
- MEMBERSHIP: 1) Drives membership growth by implementing the Membership Value Proposition; 2) Optimizes positive Member experience .
- PROGRAMMING: 1) Oversees selection of forum topics; 2) Manages volunteers who develop and execute forums.
- SPONSOR ADVOCATE: 1) Proactively manages Sponsor relations and benefits; 2) Guides Sponsor participation within the MDG Boston community.