MedDev Group Committees
Besides the officers, MedDev Group is made up of dedicated volunteers, working hard to bring success to all the organization’s activities, and developing strong bonds with others in the industry as a result. Our committees, described here, are always looking for fresh insight and additional help.
- Program Committee solicits input for our Forum series topics, plans the Forum series calendar and certain special events, recruits champions to locate and coordinate speakers, and arranges for Forum session venues.
Chair: Olga Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Networking Committee plans and manages our monthly Networking meeting series.
Chair: Bob Ezzell, email@example.com
- Membership Committee handles membership benefits, recommends dues and fees, administers our online membership resource, and carries out projects aimed at increasing our membership and improving the member experience.
Chair: Brian Shoemaker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Committee creates materials that broaden awareness of MDG in the medical device community: meeting handouts, web site, event publicity, informational cards.
Chair: Judy Isaacson, email@example.com
- Sponsorship Committee develops and maintains contacts with companies and organizations interested in sponsoring MedDev Group.
Co-chairs: David Kaufman, firstname.lastname@example.org ; Jeff Sprung, email@example.com
- Alliances Committee establishes working relationships with sister organizations, for cross-promotion and collaboration.
Co-chairs: Alan Kivnik, firstname.lastname@example.org; Lee Jones, email@example.com
- Operations Committee takes care of physical set-up and cleanup at our monthly Forum venue.
Chair: David Enmen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominating Committee convenes in the spring each year to organize the annual election of officers. Contact email@example.com
If you have specific ideas or experience in any of these areas, contact one of our committee chairs or sign up to help through our Volunteer Signup Form. Volunteering is an excellent way to help our growing organization become strong, and to connect with other professionals in the MedDev Group community at the same time!