The Medical Development Group ("MDG") is a Medical Device and Technology educational and networking organization consisting of 450+ dues paying members and a 1800+ email list with whom we communicate 4 times per month and hosting more than 30 Forums, Networking, Educational Series, and "Special Interest Group" events annually.
MDG's Mission is to contribute to the continuing development of medical devices and other medical technologies by enhancing the professional development of its members, fostering and supporting entrepreneurial thinking, serving as a forum for exploration of new business opportunities, and promoting best practices in enterprise management.
MDG pursues this mission through the organization of educational programs and forums; the facilitation of cross-disciplinary dialogue and collaboration; the creation of venues for networking and information sharing for current and aspiring professionals, clinicians, and entrepreneurs; and the development of alliances with complementary organizations.
The MDG Forum is held ten months of the year on a variety of topics related to the medical device industry, typically structured with a moderator and panelists. Monthly attendance is 100 - 120 people.
The Networking Meetings are held every month to encourage members to network among each other. Sponsors may be invited to be the speaker on a topic of interest to the membership. Monthly attendance is 40 – 70 people.
Educational Series Sponsored Events are targeted programs of interest with an educational theme co-produced by MDG and our Educational Series Sponsors (generally 1 – 3 events per year per Sponsor).
Event Sponsorship - $500 - Single Event
- Fee for single event participation will be $500.
- Sponsors can bring two people to the event.
- Sponsors will have a table at the event to demonstrate a product or display literature.
- The sponsor logo will be included on all promotional literature for the event.
- Sponsors will be recognized at the event and will be able to interact with seminar attendees.
Basic MDG Sponsorship -$1,500 Annually
- One Annual membership with one admission to each MDG event.
- 15 second PP presentation sequenced on video projector prior to meeting start.
- Hand out collateral materials on your company at each event.
- Company name and logo on all print communication and e-mail announcements.
- Company name, logo and link on following MDG web pages: Home, Announcements, Registration and Sponsor (certain pages sequenced among other sponsors), Job Posting, Priority Page.
Premium Level MDG Sponsorship - $2,500 Annually
- All the benefits of Basic Sponsorship.
- One additional guest admission to all events ($500 value).
- Prominent placement and display of Logo on most web site pages most of the time (static, not sequenced).
- Limited to a maximum of two direct competitors at this level.
Sponsor a Mini-Series Educational Program - $5000
- The Elements of this Educational Series include:
- A 1, 2, or 3 - customized events (e.g. a mini – series), focused educational program (s) of particular interest to the membership.
- Sponsors will be recognized as the authority, or leadership position, in a particular subject area through their association with that series. A sponsor may host at their facilities or elsewhere.
- This event will be co-produced by the MDG Educational Program Committee.
- Sponsor will provide food/catering, or reimburse its cost if held at another location.
- MDG Membership and guests will pay normal Forum event registration fees to attend.
In addition, the Educational Series Sponsorship has all the benefits of a Premium Sponsor plus:
- Two memberships and admissions to all events (approx. $1,000 value)
- Recognition as Key Educational Sponsor at each event.
- Prominent placement on all communications.
- Job posting Priority position.
- Exclusive Sponsor in your competitive field.
- Sponsor an additional educational series in the same year @ $2,500.
For more information or any questions concerning the MDG Sponsorship program contact:
Hank Allard (firstname.lastname@example.org); Ed Hogan (email@example.com); Joe Berkowitz (firstname.lastname@example.org); Jack Beszczak (email@example.com).